The Cultural Committee of Ramaiah College of Law aims to inculcate and imbibe in the students the concept of Unity in Diversity and enable them to develop the organizational skills. It strives to become a committee that can give a platform to the students to showcase their creative acumen while giving importance to the rich cultural heritage of the country.
Composition of the Committee
Ms. Anjali Prabhakaran
Assistant Professor of Law & Member, Cultural Committee, RCL
Ms. Archana S K
Assistant Professor of Law & Coordinator, Cultural Committee, RCL
- Provide a platform for the students to showcase their talents.
- To enable students to exhibit the skills to organize an event.
- Holistic development of the personality.
- The cultural events will be organised by the Committee in the college regularly and shall be conducted as per the schedule. The students shall be coordinating the event with the guidance of the faculty members.
- To communicate about various cultural events to be celebrated in the college and give a wide publicity.
The core student committee will consist of five members. These students will be selected based on their participation in cultural activities and their interest to organize and conduct cultural events.